Cameroon, on the Gulf of Guinea, is a Central African country of varied terrain and wildlife. Its inland capital, Yaoundé, and its biggest city, the seaport Douala, are transit points to ecotourism sites as well as beach resorts like Kribi – near the Chutes de la Lobé waterfalls, which plunge directly into the sea – and Limbe, where the Limbe Wildlife Centre houses rescued primates.
- Trip Outline
• 06 Nights’ Accommodation with daily Breakfast
• Round Ticket
• Round Trip Airport Transfer on private
• Half Day City Tour
• BBQ Dinner & Belly Dance
• 1hr Stretch Limo tour and 2hrs luxury yacht cruise with unlimited soft drinks and water.
• All Taxes Included
• Visa with Travel Insurance
• 5 % VAT Included
• Including Tourism Dirham Fee
Pricing NameStartEndGroup (Min-Max)Pricing