Georgia, a country at the intersection of Europe and Asia, is a former Soviet republic that’s home to Caucasus Mountain villages and Black Sea beaches. It’s famous for Vardzia, a sprawling cave monastery dating to the 12th century, and the ancient wine-growing region Kakheti. The capital, Tbilisi, is known for the diverse architecture and mazelike, cobblestone streets of its old town.
- Trip Outline
• 06 Nights’ Accommodation with daily Breakfast
• Round Ticket
• Round Trip Airport Transfer on private
• Half Day City Tour
• BBQ Dinner & Belly Dance
• 1hr Stretch Limo tour and 2hrs luxury yacht cruise with unlimited soft drinks and water.
• All Taxes Included
• Visa with Travel Insurance
• 5 % VAT Included
• Including Tourism Dirham Fee
Pricing NameStartEndGroup (Min-Max)Pricing