Mauritius, an Indian Ocean island nation, is known for its beaches, lagoons and reefs. The mountainous interior includes Black River Gorges National Park, with rainforests, waterfalls, hiking trails and wildlife like the flying fox. Capital Port Louis has sites such as the Champs de Mars horse track, Eureka plantation house and 18th-century Sir Seewoosagur Ramgoolam Botanical Gardens.
- Trip Outline
• 06 Nights’ Accommodation with daily Breakfast
• Round Ticket
• Round Trip Airport Transfer on private
• Half Day City Tour
• BBQ Dinner & Belly Dance
• 1hr Stretch Limo tour and 2hrs luxury yacht cruise with unlimited soft drinks and water.
• All Taxes Included
• Visa with Travel Insurance
• 5 % VAT Included
• Including Tourism Dirham Fee
Pricing NameStartEndGroup (Min-Max)Pricing