Unguja, also known as Zanzibar Island, is the main island in the Tanzanian archipelago of Zanzibar. Stone Town, part of Zanzibar City, is an old trade center, with mosques and winding lanes. The 1883 House of Wonders is a former sultan’s palace with a clock tower. The Old Fort now houses a cultural center and a stone amphitheater. Underground aqueducts fed hot water to the late-19th-century Hamamni Persian Baths.
- Trip Outline
• 06 Nights’ Accommodation with daily Breakfast
• Round Ticket
• Round Trip Airport Transfer on private
• Half Day City Tour
• BBQ Dinner & Belly Dance
• 1hr Stretch Limo tour and 2hrs luxury yacht cruise with unlimited soft drinks and water.
• All Taxes Included
• Visa with Travel Insurance
• 5 % VAT Included
• Including Tourism Dirham Fee
Pricing NameStartEndGroup (Min-Max)Pricing